Hockey Stats

Chris

I run a wheelchair hockey league and every week we have to update, player,
team, leaderboard and career stats it taks forever.

I am looking for a script or database that I assign each player a unique #
and link them with a team and then put in game stats for individual players
and it updates several sections of several pages. We currently just use
Excel and just copy and paste and reformat but like i said it takes around 2
hours.

Any suggestions I'm in major need of help. Maybe even a program is already
designed to do this.

Chris Lemieux, WCHL Deputy Commissioner
(e-mail address removed)
AOL IM: WCHLLemieux
www.wchl-michigan.com

Default User

Chris said:
I run a wheelchair hockey league and every week we have to update, player,
team, leaderboard and career stats it taks forever.

I am looking for a script or database that I assign each player a unique #
and link them with a team and then put in game stats for individual players
and it updates several sections of several pages. We currently just use
Excel and just copy and paste and reformat but like i said it takes around 2
hours.

Any suggestions I'm in major need of help. Maybe even a program is already
designed to do this.

Here's one possibility, this is an annual fee kind of thing, which may
or may not fit your needs.

http://www.sportsschedules.net/help.htm

Otherwise, such a thing could certainly be written in a server-side
application, PHP or perl for instance. If you don't have skills at this,
and I suspect you don't, there may be such programs available for free
or for purchase.

Brian Rodenborn