Horizontal Menu Controls - TABS

Bret

In the "TimeTracker" ASP.NET Starter Kit is a horizontal Menu control or TAB
strip that I want to use in my current project. Ive been able to use the
MENU control and set property to "horizontal" but beyond that Im lost.
Please can you assist in the steps to accomplish this or a reference that
walks me thru it.

thank you.