How Add Existing Folder to Project

VB Programmer

How do you add an existing folder to a project in VS.NET? It will only let
me create new folders, or add existing files.

Thanks.

Eliyahu Goldin

Work it around. Rename the existing folder, create a new one with the name
you need in vs.net and then copy the files over.

Eliyahu

BluDog

How do you add an existing folder to a project in VS.NET? It will only let
me create new folders, or add existing files.

Thanks.

Open an explorer window and drag it in.

Hope this helps

Blu.

Hans Kesting

VB said:
How do you add an existing folder to a project in VS.NET? It will
only let me create new folders, or add existing files.

Thanks.

Use windows explorer to get the folder in the correct position,
enable "Show All Files" (at the top of the solution explorer in VS).
The folder will be shown in grey (you might need to refresh, using
the "Refresh" button near the "Show all files").
Right-mouse, "include in project".

Hans Kesting