How can I create my own android application?

Joined
Jan 21, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I would like to ask if it would be easy to create a simple application for mobile without special programming knowledge (I know a little html and css).I want to create an application that has 4 folders. When you open each folder to have a Playlist and play the tracks in order.intended for a person who does not see well and wants to listen audiobooks so I want something very simple and easy(music-player is not a good idea i think).

enter image description hereIf there was a tutorial or some help to get started I would be grateful.I start to design it with kodular but it didn't help me .

sorry for my english Thank you in advance

Joined
Jan 21, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Screenshot_1.png

Joined
Jan 24, 2022
Messages
30
Reaction score
2
So for making an App yourself, you should know about App development, coding, and designing everything then you can make an App for yourself but there are some websites that give you the leverage of choosing your business name, Category, adding features, selecting the color and then publishing your Andriod app. So, I guess this is a better option to make an easy and simple process of making an App.

Joined
Mar 11, 2022
Messages
227
Reaction score
32
Well there is plenty of options.

Option #1) Learn JAVA. Great language, hard to learn. You'll need at least two month to learn from the scratch to a point, when you'll be ready to do an app like that.

Option #2) Learn Kotlin. Best for native Apps in my opinion. JAVA based, but simplified. So way faster to learn. Maybe 2 Weeks for a rookie to learn how to code a app like that one you need.

Option #3) Do it like a website (internet needed). You mentioned your css experiences. That's a good start. With HTML and CSS it's no big deal to design a webpage in a way, that there is no visual differences from native to web. Host your mp3 files on your host and use HTML5 (google for it) to make your own song library.

Option #4) If you realize that learning to code is way to complicated and the effort to do so is way to much for (maybe) only one App, you also may hire somebody to do that for you. Pricerange would be between 1500USD to 8000USD. Actually there is almost no limit because there is so many ways to do it right, but also wrong.

Joined
Mar 27, 2024
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
First of all, you should have to learn app development, coding, and designing of everything. Several websites provide you with the service of app development. You may use them to build an Android app. I think it's an easy way to create an Android app.