    in the browser using JavaScript?
    If yes, can you please tell me where can I find some example?

    Thank you.

    yinglcs, Nov 9, 2007

  2. yinglcs

    s0lnic Guest

    What about click() method? You can call it on various DOM elements.

    s0lnic, Nov 9, 2007

  3. yinglcs

    s0lnic Guest

    Then let me repeat myself, you can call it on DOM elements, this might do
    the trick. You can put a hidden div at 212,38 and there you go ;)

    s0lnic, Nov 9, 2007
  4. Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Nov 9, 2007
  5. Yes, it does.

    We could play this game a while longer, but I have better things to do.

    PointedEars

    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Nov 9, 2007
  6. Hear, hear!
    What is "in the browser" is a matter for interpretation as well, of course.
    However, if I would assume that you assumed this means the browser's chrome
    (as well), I don't see why it would not be possible for a *JavaScript
    script* to emulate a click within that area, the required privileges provided.

    ISTM you focus your thinking too much on what does not work.

    PointedEars

    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Nov 10, 2007
  7. yinglcs

    f3l Guest