How do i change background color to transparent

Ather Ali Shaikh

I have developed a pie chart successfully.
But the problem is the background color of the piechart.
When I am using Color.Transparent it black the color
and if I use Color.empty it is also black the background color.

What should I do to make transparent means "No Color" the color at
background is should be the page back color.

Regards
Ather

Chris Jackson

What ImageFormat are you using? Not all image formats support transparency.