How to apply a stylesheet to new pages.

Frank Rizzo

I've added a .css stylesheet to my asp.net project. How can I make
vs.net apply the stylesheet to all new pages (or even current) that I
create?

Thanks

Kelly Leahy

Frank Rizzo said:
I've added a .css stylesheet to my asp.net project. How can I make
vs.net apply the stylesheet to all new pages (or even current) that I
create?

I'm not sure there's an automatic way to do this. I just drug the <LINK
REF="..." ...> text to my general tab on the toolbox. I then just drag and
drop it from there onto my page HTML whenever I need it (creating a new
page, for instance).

This is the best solution I've found so far, but I'm open to other
suggestions!

Kelly

Frank Rizzo

Kelly said:
I'm not sure there's an automatic way to do this. I just drug the <LINK
REF="..." ...> text to my general tab on the toolbox. I then just drag and
drop it from there onto my page HTML whenever I need it (creating a new
page, for instance).

This is the best solution I've found so far, but I'm open to other
suggestions!

I do the same thing, but it is annoying. There has got to be a way to
automate this. Anyone...Anyone...

Reddy

Hi

I don't any automatic way of doing this for the whole project in one go. But
there is an alternative way to add .css file to each page. Open the page in
design view then click on 'Format' menu and then on 'Document Styles'. From
here it is self explanatory.

Hope it helps

Reddy