How to assign two or more login page in Web.config?

Livense

Hi,Good Afternoon.
Now my web application need 2 login page. What can I do? how can I modify
the web.config to meet the requirement?
Thanks a lot!

S. Justin Gengo

Livense,

I believe the best way to do this would be to use two different web.config
files.

You can place a web.config file in any folder within your website and each
will function at that folder's level.

However, for it to work each folder has to be made into a subweb.

Sincerely,

--
S. Justin Gengo, MCP
Web Developer

Free code library at:
www.aboutfortunate.com

"Out of chaos comes order."
Nietzche

Livense

Hi! Justin,
At first I want to thank you for your reply.
Now I want to provide user different login page and show him different
Interface. But these files are same and only different operation are done in
code.
May you tell me other method?
Regards!
Livense

John Saunders

How do you distinguish between the users who should see the first login
page, and those who should see the second?