How to automate Excel from C#.NET

Giorgos Zagouras

Hello every one.....

i have a windows application an i am trying to get some data from SQL
Server
and export them to Excel. I am using Windows 2000 and Excel XP. I have the
following problem :

although i am from Greece, i am using the English Versions of both Windows
2000 and Excel XP, but in my regional settings i have selected "Greek".
If i dont change the regional setting i get the following error "Old format
or invalid type library".
The real problem is that, because i am in Greece, i need the Greek Regional
setting. Is there a solution to this problem?

"Automating Excel from C#.NET , with Greek Regional Setting and English
Versions of Programms??"

Thank you