how to avoid using the method clone()


J

JML

Hi all;

How to avoid using the method clone()??

How can I clone an object? What is the best method??
 
Ad

Advertisements

P

Paul Lutus

JML said:
Hi all;

How to avoid using the method clone()??

I can think of any numebr of ways to avoid using clone(). What exactly do
you mean?
How can I clone an object? What is the best method??

Ask a specific question, please.
 
T

Thomas Weidenfeller

JML said:
Hi all;

How to avoid using the method clone()??

How can I clone an object? What is the best method??

We don't do homework here. The usual suggestion is to ask your
professor/tutor at your university to help you. Oh, and other usual
suggestions are that you should have a look at your course notes (you
did take notes, didn't you?) and your textbook.

/Thomas
 
J

JML

Anyway, thank you Paul for your attention.

Paul Lutus said:
I can think of any numebr of ways to avoid using clone(). What exactly do
you mean?


Ask a specific question, please.
 
A

Alex Hunsley

JML said:
Hi all;

How to avoid using the method clone()??

Do two question marks back to back make your question extra "questiony"
and more likely to get answered?
How can I clone an object? What is the best method??

I suggest you do your own homework, lazyman.
 
J

JML

I am really sorry, maybe, I did not make the right question and I did not
try that you do my work. The next time I will make the right question and
will be carefully with my posts.
 
Ad

Advertisements

A

Alex Hunsley

JML said:
I am really sorry, maybe, I did not make the right question and I did not
try that you do my work. The next time I will make the right question and
will be carefully with my posts.

Here's some hints about the responses you're receiving (including my
response earlier): your question was so vague and non-specific that it
looks like homework. The fact that typing "java clone" into google (and
looking at the Java API docs) will give you loads of info about clone
just compounds that impression.

alex
 

Top