How to change background image ??

Thomas Johansen

Hi Chris,

Try adding runat="server" to your BODY tag, and it should work as expected.

Bobofrut

Hi

In my ASP.NET application I try to change dynamicly picture in background of
page.
Ther is any way to do it without using webcontrols(like panel)
I wrote the public function named getName() that return string "pic\1.jpg"
and put this into html tag
rightMargin=0>
but it doesn't work.

please help

chris

Jon

Hi,
if you id the body tag then dim it up as a generic control you can change
the background as needed, eg
Protected theBody As System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlGenericControl
theBody.atttributes.add("background", getName())

Jon