How to change grid lines color using css and/or skin?

Bogdan

Hi,

I'm using skin and css to style a gridview. I've run into something that
seems like a very trivial problem - I can't change color of lines within a
gridview. Setting the border color has not affect on the lines. Could
someone please let me know how to do that?

Thanks,
Bogdan

Guest

Hi,

I'm using skin and css to style a gridview.  I've run into something that
seems like a very trivial problem - I can't change color of lines within a
gridview.  Setting the border color has not affect on the lines.  Could
someone please let me know how to do that?

Thanks,
Bogdan

Hi Bogdan

Try this