    I want to change the background image of a cell in a JTable,when i
    click on it...
    plz help...

    get_moumita, May 2, 2006

  2. get_moumita

    Rhino Guest

    It sounds like you will need to write a custom cell renderer or editor to
    accomplish that. This article will give you the basics of how to write cell
    renderers and editors:
    http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/uiswing/components/table.html.

    This article is more advanced and gives considerably more information on how
    cell renderers and editors work:
    http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/library/j-jtable/. It doesn't actually
    talk about how you can change background images within a renderer or editor
    but you will probably be able to reason out how to do that from this
    article.

    Rhino, May 2, 2006