how to convert integer to string in javascript

Evertjan.

TomislaW wrote on 24 mrt 2005 in comp.lang.javascript:
this does not work with firefox(mozilla)

I don't believe it. It is basic javascript.

Could you try to debug with 6 dwarfs perhaps?

Mick White

Lee said:
TomislaW said:

Sure it does. Show us exactly what "does not work".

num="Zero,One,Two,Three,Four,Five,Six,Seven".split(",")

function fplural(word){return word.substring(0,word.length-1)+"ves"}
result=num[7]+" "+ fplural("dwarf")+" of Snow White";
document.write(result);

Mick