How to create and submit a form programatically

Guest

Hi there on this rainy old day,

I have some users logging into an asp.net website. The server the site sits
on allows users to webmail through a common service/component called Horde.
In order to log onto Horde webmail the users have to fill in 5 fields. I
wanted to simplify things for them so they only had to click a button once
logged into the aps.net site.

At the moment i do this by recreating the form on my webform making all the
fields hidden and then pumping values into each of the hidden fields
including a screen scraped session key from Horde via the page onload event.

It works fine but i dont like the implementation. I think its a poor hack.

Instead i want to programmatically create the form (not include hidden form
fields etc in the html) and attach the values for each of the fields to the
form object and then submit it programatically to the Horde service for
validation and logon. And if the logon was valid i also want to launch the
webmail window into a new window (programatically please, i know about html
_blank, etc) but if it fails i want to use my asp.net site to show the error
message.

This should be dead simple but i cant find the docs for it.

TIA

Richard