How to create and use configuration settings in asp.net?

feng

In my .Net Windows application, I can create my own
customized "appSettings" in my .config file. Then in the
app, I can simply call the
ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings to get any value I set.

Now I need the same functionality in my ASP.Net app. But
how do I do this? Do I use Web.config? How?

If someone could point me to the right direction, it will
be highly appreated.

Thanks