How to determine height of web panel control at runtime.

Babu Mannaravalappil

Hi,

I have some panel controls on my aspx page which get populated with
data at runtime. I would like to know the size (height) of this panel
control after it is populated. I checked the Height property at
runtime and it only shows the height set at design time. Can somebody
please help me figure the runtime values of web controls (specifically
this panel control).

Thanks in advance.

Babu.