How to Display a tooltip in HTML Label control

Rathtap

I am using HTML labels on an ASP.net page and these show up as DIV
elements in the properties window. I have set them to RUNAT="server"
so that they are accessible in my C# page-behind.
I noticed that they do not have a Tooltip property and want to know if
there is any way to display tooltips dynamically in them.

Nicole Calinoiu

Depending one which browser(s) you need to support, you may be able to use
the title (standard) or alt (non-standard) attributes of the div element.
If your target browser(s) do not support either of these, a javascript
approach may be necessary. A web search should yield many examples of the
latter.

HTH,
Nicole