    on same layer.One script onload, last line the </body>. So that I've
    find any way , but...

    So you point out to me., How to do that case or that matter?

    Peter.Smith1981, Oct 6, 2005

  2. Peter.Smith1981

    Robi Guest

    Peter Smith 1981 at gmail.com wrote in message
    var text = "
    ";

    Ok, I've tried
    decode(text);
    decrypt(text);
    unencode(text);
    uudecode(text);

    none of them made the cryptic message clearer.

    Robi, Oct 7, 2005

  3. Thank Robi,

    I try it, if any case I have, please point to me Ok

    Peter Smith

    Peter.Smith1981, Oct 7, 2005
  4. Peter.Smith1981

    Robi Guest

    Peter Smith 1981 at gmail.com wrote in message news:...
    /me slaps my forehead
    Peter, my previous post wouldn't help you any.
    First, if posting with google, don't use the "reply" button
    and add your text after the quoted (and trimmed) text.

    <<
    If you want to post a followup via groups.google.com,
    don't use the "Reply" link at the bottom of the article.
    Click on "show options" at the top of the article,
    then click on the "Reply" at the bottom of the article headers.
    ok, now that that is settled, on to the next problem:
    I have problems understanding what you're trying to say - probably
    others can't understand your question either, but I can't speak for them.

    but let me try to understand:
    what layers are you talking about? are you using Dreamweaver?
    http://dorward.me.uk/www/layers/
    Are you trying to say that you have tried entering the script with

    document.onload=yourFunction(); ?

    and also tried

    <script type="text/javascript">
    function myFunction(){
    alert("whatever your script does");
    }
    myFunction();
    </script>

    the rest of your question is again very cryptic, and I can't seem to
    understand it:
    what is your native language?

    Robi, Oct 7, 2005