How to fix a font size?

Dmitri Shvetsov

Hi,

Does anybody know how to fix a font size on ASPX page? Sometimes users
change the font to small and can't see anything, but keeping in mind their
user's level I'd like to fix the font size for my applications. The question
is how?

Thanks,
Dmitri

Dan Brussee

A font defined with pt or px should do the trick. Using em font sizes
will allow the user to set their font size.

Unless you are talking about setting DPI on their screens. If that's
the case, you are stuck from all I know.