How to force NO Dialog box when opening a file?

Mullin Yu

I want to open a file by the native application without opening the Dialog
Box asking "Open, Save or Cancel" . I know I can do at the client
workstation by selecting the registry.

But, I don't want to configure every machine, can I force it by using the
server-side script.

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

You cannot control this from the server side. Files can contain viruses, so
the user is (and should be) always in control of the files they are
downloading to their computer.