    I hv a school assignment that is to generate 52 different random
    number, where all the numbers must >1 and <53. Pls help~

    Thanks~

    Brian, Apr 8, 2006

  2. Brian

    Heinz Ozwirk Guest

    What kind of numbers? Natural numbers, rational numbers odr real numbers?

    Heinz

    Heinz Ozwirk, Apr 8, 2006

  3. Brian

    Brian Guest

    just real numbers

    Brian, Apr 8, 2006
  4. Brian

    osmium Guest

    Are you sure you are supposed to start with 2?

    Look up "shuffle" on Google.

    osmium, Apr 8, 2006
  5. Brian

    Tomás Guest

    Brian posted:
    Why not search google for C++ Lottery?

    www.planetsourcecode.com might be of help too.

    -Tomás

    Tomás, Apr 8, 2006
  6. Are you sure the assignment is limited to integral values?

    Victor Bazarov, Apr 8, 2006
  7. In fact, Brian has confirmed that real numbers are OK, too. It better
    be,
    since there are only 51 integers >1 and <53. Now, I'm betting that
    Brain hasn't yet figured out what "different real numbers" really
    means.

    HTH,
    Michiel Salters

    Michiel.Salters, Apr 10, 2006