How to generate 52 different random number??

Brian

I hv a school assignment that is to generate 52 different random
number, where all the numbers must >1 and <53. Pls help~

Thanks~

Heinz Ozwirk

Brian said:
I hv a school assignment that is to generate 52 different random
number, where all the numbers must >1 and <53. Pls help~

What kind of numbers? Natural numbers, rational numbers odr real numbers?

Heinz

osmium

Brian said:
I hv a school assignment that is to generate 52 different random
number, where all the numbers must >1 and <53. Pls help~

Are you sure you are supposed to start with 2?

Look up "shuffle" on Google.

Michiel.Salters

Victor said:
Are you sure the assignment is limited to integral values?

In fact, Brian has confirmed that real numbers are OK, too. It better
be,
since there are only 51 integers >1 and <53. Now, I'm betting that
Brain hasn't yet figured out what "different real numbers" really
means.

HTH,
Michiel Salters