how to generate barcode label in asp.net

angus

Dear All,

How to generate barcode label in asp.net?

I am using MS SQL

can reporting service in MS SQL do that?

Thank you

Regards,
Angus

Pete Wright

You're probably going to need to get hold of a third party control to handle
that. It's not something supported out of the box in either ASP.NET or SQL
Server.

Do a google search on "barcode asp.net" and you'll see plenty of options.

Hope that helps,

Pete

--
Peter Wright
Author of ADO.NET Novice To Pro, from Apress Inc.

_____________________________

Trevor Benedict R

I have a set of images in a Folder, lets call it BarCodeImages

I pass the String to be displayed as a BarCode into a Function which
actually parses the String Character by Character and then adds the html
required to display the images in order. Only caveat is that I not able
to display the complete set, but I have the image set that can get me
started.

(email me if you need more details like the source code etc)
HTH

Regards,

Trevor Benedict R
MCSD