    as an integrated whole? Not in separate units?

    Thanks,
    Ken

    Kenneth McDonald, Jul 28, 2007

  2. AFAIK, the answer is no.

    You could presumably run one rdoc command that lists all the
    directories you want to source. That would get all the classes and
    files mashed up into one blob, which wouldn't appeal to me.

    What you want is worthwhile, but would need a dedicated project, I
    think. The result should have a table of contents, like http://ruby-doc.org/stdlib.
    The code behind that, "stdlib-doc" (on Rubyforge) could be a starting
    point.

    In an ideal (to me) system, the resulting webpage would have three
    tables of contents: core, stdlib and other.

    Cheers,
    Gavin

    Gavin Sinclair, Jul 28, 2007