    Is it possible to get this last part of the URL?

    Thank you,
    Ben

    Ben Amada, Nov 11, 2004

  2. Ben Amada

    Hans Kesting Guest

    It is possible that the browser omits that part when it sends a request
    to the server. I've had some problems sending a URL with "#" to the
    server: the # ended up as part of a parameter-value.

    It *should* have only client-side functionality.

    Hans Kesting

    Hans Kesting, Nov 11, 2004

  3. Ben Amada

    Ben Amada Guest

    Hi Hans,

    That's too bad I can't retrieve the # portion of the URL on the server-side.
    For my purposes, I think I can workaround this by using a query string
    variable.

    Thanks very much!
    Ben

    Ben Amada, Nov 14, 2004