How to improve the asp.net application's performance?

hb

Hi,

I have a asp.net web application written in C#. The application is backed
by a SQL Server 2000 database. At current time, it's very slow. I guess
there
are problems on asp.net coding, stored procedure coding and database
design.

Would you please tell me the right steps to find out those spots
that pull back the performance.?

Thank you

hb

hb