how to interpret javascript code and execute it

victor.zou

hi,all:
I want to know how IE,netscape ,firefox interpret javascript code
and execute it , Is anyone know it .any message is welcome.

thanks
victor

RobG

hi,all:
I want to know how IE,netscape ,firefox interpret javascript code
and execute it , Is anyone know it .any message is welcome.

They should do it according to the ECMAScript Language specification
(and seem to do so with only a few exceptions). Section 10 of the spec
might be what you are after, there is a link to the spec in the FAQ:

<URL:http://www.jibbering.com/faq>

RobG

Rob
the FAQ is only 5 sections ,how to get section 10.

Please quote what you are replying to, trim what you aren't. What I
wrote was:

"Section 10 of the spec might be what you are after, there is a
link to the spec in the FAQ:"

So use the FAQ (3.2) to find the spec, then look at section 10 of the spec.