    How does one go about coding for this?

    Sincerely,
    Paul Rubin

    prubin, May 11, 2005

  2. prubin

    RobG Guest

    RobG, May 11, 2005

  3. prubin

    RobB Guest

    Looks a bit like the googlemaps balloon...it's done with JS, pngs, MS
    filters & a slew of CSS. Not for the faint-hearted. View-source...

    RobB, May 11, 2005
  4. prubin

    prubin Guest

    prubin, May 11, 2005
  5. prubin

    prubin Guest

    Thanks again Rob for the tooltip link. One more question: when I put
    images in the tooltip popup, the browser wants to preload all the
    images on page loading. Is there any way to prevent the browser from
    preloading them all, and force it to load only the one needed on
    demand, when required by the specific tooltip?

    Sincerely,
    Paul

    prubin, May 12, 2005