How to let tip box display over the input obx

C Chang

When I used the tooltip box to display message on a label or an image
next to an input box or several input boxes nearby, the part of the
tip will be covered by the area of the input box. (provided the tip
box is big, and there is no enough blank space to post the tip). Does
anyone know how to avoid and which attribute can make the tip on top
of all objects on the page? The tip box message is built in the
javascript section of the page. I have several tips for various
labels, so that user move around and display the tip. I was testing
this on IE 4+ and found out. Usually the tip is small and no problem.
If anyone can help. Really appreciated.

C Chang