How to link SQL and HTML

Joined
Apr 3, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
How can I link a html website to SQL, is it necessary to use PHP or can you do it directly?

Ad

Ad

Joined
Jan 22, 2020
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
How can I link a html website to SQL, is it necessary to use PHP or can you do it directly?
Set connection=CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
Set Recordset=CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")
ConnString="DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=*YourSQLserverNameHere*;UID=*YourUserIdHere*;PWD=*YourpasswordHere*;DATABASE=*YourDBNameHere*"
Connection.Open ConnString