    Likes Received:
    0
    How can I link a html website to SQL, is it necessary to use PHP or can you do it directly?

    Jared, Apr 3, 2016

  2. Jared

    Danilo P. Condes Jr.

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2016
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    You need to apply some scripting language to connect you webpages into sql database. You can use PHP or JavaScript. I prefer PHP.

    Danilo P. Condes Jr., Apr 13, 2016

  3. Jared

    Parth_Munjpara

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2020
    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    0
    Set connection=CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
    Set Recordset=CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")
    ConnString="DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=*YourSQLserverNameHere*;UID=*YourUserIdHere*;PWD=*YourpasswordHere*;DATABASE=*YourDBNameHere*"
    Connection.Open ConnString

    Parth_Munjpara, Jan 28, 2020