How to open Popup from hyperlink and not show toolbars, favorits, etc

moondaddy

I want to open a popup from a hyperlink on an aspx page and show it just as
a small information window with a message in it. I don't want any toolbars,
or favorites window (if the user had their favorites open). how can I do
this with out making the aspx page do a post back.

Tim Heuer

Look at the javascript function window.open() there are features for
specifying what is shown...

ex: window.open("page.aspx", "pageName",
"toolbar=no,status=no,width=300,height=300");

-th

moondaddy

Thanks that did it!

--