how to place web user control

Joe Au

How to place the web user controls on the web form freely the location I
want? Especially, if I get more than one web user controls.
Thanks.
Joe.

Lucas Tam

How to place the web user controls on the web form freely the location I
want? Especially, if I get more than one web user controls.

In the page layout - use Grid Layout.

But just be warned... not all browsers support this mode well because it
uses DHTML for layout.

Instead, it's best to use flow layout with HTML tables for positioning.

S. Justin Gengo

Joe,

There are two ways to place controls on a web page. You may set the
control's style tag using absolute positioning which allows the control to
be placed anywhere on the page to the pixel. Or you may insert the control
inside of a table cell.

--
Sincerely,

S. Justin Gengo, MCP