How to Retrieve user information using Active Directory

Federica

Hi!
I need some help retrieving user information in Active Directory.
I have one webform with 2 textboxes 1 username and one for password. When
the user load this page and insert his username and password (the same that
he use for the login on the Windows Domain - is a requirement!) he click the
button login.
At this point I need to connect to Active Directory searching if this
username and this password are valid for this domain and I need to have back
a list with all groups in which the user is (if the user is valid).
How I can do? Do I need something particular? (I use C# language)
Thanks in advance
Federica