How to show dates in yyyy-MM-dd format

Kenneth

Hi,

I have installed VS.NET 2000 on an english version of
windows 2000 professional and in control panel I've chosen
Regional Options and on the general Tab I have Swedish in
Your locale(location). In the Input Locales tab I have
Swedish as the only language and set as default. In the
Date tab short date is showed as yyyy-MM-dd and is showed
in all applications in a correct way.

I also have a production server with an english version of
windows 2000 professional with identical settings as
described above in the Regional Options. There is .Net
Framework v1.1 installed, swedish version (also tried with
english version).

Althoug this all dates in all forms are shown in

'MM-dd-yyyy' format.

Several popup forms with dates on them doesn't work
anymore and noone in this country will accept this format.

Any ideas?

TIA

/Kenneth

Kenneth

Hi Mun,

Yes it helped.

Although I used another method

Format(Ctype(myDate,Date),"yyyy-MM-dd")

in all textboxes, in grids I used TemplateColumns instead
of BoundColumn

/Kenneth