How to solve this problem that I encounter in J2ME application.... Please help me.

crazzybugger

Hi,
I created a kind of J2ME application which shows text on the
Form. I have two commands Previous and Next. Now when clicking next,
the next text is shown on the screen and when clicking previous the
previous text is shown.

I added StringItem to the Form and when clicking next or previous set
the text of the StringItem correspondingly.

However, a scrollbar comes into play if the text is larger than the
one which can be displayed. The scrollbar stays at the same place as
the last screen where I was reading previous text. As a result, I have
to scroll up each time to read from the beginning... Is there any way
of solving this issue ? By solving I mean, whenever I change the text
in the StringItem, the view should be from the beginning of the
StringItem and not somewhere in the middle. I hope you can understand.
Please help me.
thanks.