How to turn a C++ program into a BASIC program ???

Ron Main

I want to rewrite all my C++ programs, because I think BASIC is the
better language.

What do I have to do?

L1quid

Ron said:
I want to rewrite all my C++ programs, because I think BASIC is the
better language.

What do I have to do?

If you know either language shouldn't you be able to convert from one
to the other with relative ease? Assuming the C++ programs aren't very
complex, of course.

I am also curious as to why you think BASIC is a better language than
C++?

Protoman

BASIC is inferior!!!!! You can't do systems programming in BASIC!!!! It
destroys the mind!!!!

Neil Cerutti

I want to rewrite all my C++ programs, because I think BASIC is
the better language.

What do I have to do?

First, call and reschedule your lobotomy.

Second, do not be late this time.

Robbie Hatley

Ron Main said:
I want to rewrite all my C++ programs, because
I think BASIC is the better language.
What do I have to do?

See my reply in talk.bizarre .

--
Cheers!
Robbie Hatley

carlmuller

You should retarget gcc to output BASIC source instead of native code.
Then run this compiler on your existing code, and use the generated
BASIC as your base for future development. Ensure you have a good set
of example data and output so that you can perform good regression
testing on your translated programs.