How to use internal modem to connect to other modem and send data?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by sp, Aug 27, 2008.

  1. sp

    sp Guest

    sp, Aug 27, 2008

  2. Hi Kofa,

    As for the CSD connection, are you using it from an ASP.NET mobile
    application? Generally this newsgroup is dedicated for ASP.NET Mobile web
    application development. If the problem here is coupled with a smart client
    program, I would recommend you try posting in some WINCE or NETCF related
    newsgroup or forum.

    Sincerely,

    Steven Cheng

    Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead