how to use ssl certificates with a wsdl webreference?

Peter van der Veen

Hi

I have the following problem.

I making an application that needs to communicate with a webservice
using an SSL connection. The Connection needs an username and a
password.

I have added a webreference to the webservice using a WSDL file i got.
VS made a nice reference.vb file with the function setc in it and the
https address of the server.
All the fucntions etc in the WSDL file i can see and use, but when i
try to run the application it gices an error saying that there is no
open SSL connetion.

so i have to open een ssl connection first? But how?

and how to send an username and password?

I search already a lot but could not get anything working.

Peter

Peter van der Veen

Hi Mark

Thx a lot!!!

I've got it working now. I now see what i was doing wrong .

i had just to combine two methods

Thx

Peter