How to validate a datagrid (in edit mode)?

Ante Perkovic

Hi,

I'm trying to validate datagrid, but the problem is that textboxes
exist only when the datagrid is in the edit mode, so validators can't
find their "controlToValidate". I tried to put validators in
<EditItemTemplate> but that didn't work either.

I tried experimenting with setting both "Visible" and "Enabled"
property to true or false during various event handlers but nothing
works :((

Anybody with tested solution around? Idea maybe?

Please help,

Ante