How To...

bhavindhanak420

Hi,

can any one tell me how can i change color of links only when mouse hovers
the color of my links are white and on hover i want them to be red if any one can give me the complete example i would be more than greatful

Regards,
Bhavin

dorayme

Hi,

can any one tell me how can i change color of links only when mouse hovers
the color of my links are white and on hover i want them to be red if any one
can give me the complete example i would be more than greatful

You can set the link colour for

with something like

a:link {color: white; background-color: black;}
a:visited {color: grey; background-color: black;}
a:hover {color: red; background-color: black;}
a:active {color: green; background-color: black;}

and you can set for focus (esp. for IE) too, but this may be more than
you want to know about.

robin richards

(e-mail address removed) wrote:

You can set the link colour for

with something like

a:link {color: white; background-color: black;}

a:visited {color: grey; background-color: black;}

a:hover {color: red; background-color: black;}

a:active {color: green; background-color: black;}

and you can set for focus (esp. for IE) too, but this may be more than

you want to know about.

Nice information you have shared dorayme.