    things.

    How long we, users, have to wait for more interesting things like
    window inside window?! :)

    v4vijayakumar, Jul 24, 2007

  2. To some extent. Elements and attributes get deprecated as better ways
    to solve problems are added to the language.
    Because development stalled while waiting for browsers to implement
    HTML 4.x and XHTML 1.x.
    HTML 4.01 is six and a half years old and still isn't properly
    implemented in Internet Explorer.
    "Window inside window" is called "frames", was introduced in HTML 4,
    and promptly avoided by most of the web development community because
    the concept breaks the mapping of "one url = one view", which doesn't
    work nicely with search engines, bookmarks, and various other things.

    David Dorward, Jul 24, 2007