html error, not supported by active schema

Guest

Hi I downloaded some free eworld.ui .NET controls, added the control to the
toolbox and then added the reference to the dll. The problem is that in HTML
the properties of the downloaded control, calendar control are
(red)underlined and puting the cursor over the line displays the message,
this active schema does not support the element TextboxLabelStyle, for
example.
The calender control seems to be operating correctly.
Thanks.