HTML queries

yuri1

Can anyone tell me how to do HTML document from Word processor. is that the
same text i write anything on any formats like text or document? do I need
web directories on html documents for my site? Please help.
Cheers

Brian Cryer

yuri1 said:
Can anyone tell me how to do HTML document from Word processor. is that
the
same text i write anything on any formats like text or document? do I need
web directories on html documents for my site? Please help.
Cheers

If you use MS Word then you can save a document as HTML - but I wouldn't
advise it because Word adds a great deal of bloat.

If you are on a low budget and looking for web development tools, then I
suggest looking at NVU (www.nvu.com) or HTML-Kit
(http://www.chami.com/html-kit/).

Travis Newbury

yuri1 said:
Can anyone tell me how to do HTML document from Word processor.
is that the same text i write anything on any formats like text
or document? do I need web directories on html documents for my
site? Please help. Cheers

Most word processors allow you to just save as HTML. This usually
puts in extra crap into your code, but depending on your audience, it
may be an acceptable level of crap.

lostinspace