Http Communication

Rebel

Hi people,
I have developed a game with J2ME and now i need to add a communication
http module. I found some code in the motorola site for doing the
operation i need (A simple "GET") but it doesn't work on some phones. I
have tested it on some Nokia phones and it works but it doesn't work in
my Motorola V3 for example. My phone is perfectly working for surfing
on the web with the browser and I think the settings are ok but the
midlet cannot do the GET.

The URL where i found the code is that:
http://developer.motorola.com/?path=1.2.7.42.652

I hope someone can help me.