httphandler url rewriting not working : The system cannot find the file specified.

Brian

I was trying out some url rewriting as per found in...
http://www.wwwcoder.com/main/parentid/271/site/2014/68/default.aspx

I started in the web.config:
<httpModules>
<add name="HTTPHandler" type="bcc.HTTPHandler, bcc" />
</httpModules>

Then created the class: httpHandler.vb

Created a page that creates the links I want
(/celtic/celticlyrics/filename.txt/showpage.aspx)

which are fed to through the httphandler to create:
/celtic/showpage.aspx?strFileName=filename.txt

It works great on my home system (... running winXP pro) but when
uploaded to the internet I get:

"The system cannot find the file specified. "
(just that ... all alone on an otherwise blank page)

It seems that the httphandler is not working on the host server.
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Brian