Huge Space?

James

We have a regular ASP page that loads data from a database. It looks
"normal" in IE or any other browser. When I print it on legal paper, there
is an enormous gap between the header graphics and the first section where
data is presented. If I print on standard "letter" paper, this gap doesn't
exist. Is this an issue with ASP or is there something really bizarre going
on with my printer or IE? No other applications seem to have problems
printing on legal paper.

Bob Barrows [MVP]

James said:
We have a regular ASP page that loads data from a database. It looks
"normal" in IE or any other browser. When I print it on legal paper,
there is an enormous gap between the header graphics and the first
section where data is presented. If I print on standard "letter"
paper, this gap doesn't exist. Is this an issue with ASP

No. ASP has no control over what's going on at the client.
or is there
something really bizarre going on with my printer or IE? No other
applications seem to have problems printing on legal paper.

You should post this question to an html or css newsgroup. Include some html
from the page (View| Source) so they can see what is going on.

Bob Barrows