Hyperlink and onClick event

Guest

Hi,

Is there an onclick event function for hyperlink buttons? I couldnt seem to
find one.
How else would i do checks at the client side (such as if correct
information is displayed in a textbox etc.)

Say i wanna use a normal web control button instead. Is there an easy way i
can use a hyperlink function within the onclick event of this button?

Shiva

Hi,

You can have client-side onClick. Just use Attributes collection as in:

Button.Attributes.Add ("onClick", "alert('Hello');");

HTH.