hyperlinking to a new page

Gmansky

Hi,

I have the following code. Basically, I just want to create a way to show
the detail of the record to a new page. I knew it is relatively simple but
I am a little bit lost. It doesn't seem to send the 'recID' to the new page
hyperlink. What am I missing?

<asp:Repeater id="BookRepeater" runat="server"
OnItemCommand="BookRepeater_ItemCommand">
<ItemTemplate>
href="http://localhost/showdetails.aspx?recID="&DbReader.Reader('record').To
String()>
<%#Container.DataItem("Record")%></a>