Hyperlinks stored in database

Pacific Design Studios

I'm using ASP 3 and Access 2000. I have hyperlinks that are stored in a
field in the database. Here is my code:
<%=(rsItems("HostingCompany"))%>
Inside the Hosting Company field is the hyperlink.
When the field shows in the browser I want it to look like www.etc.com or
www.whatever.com

I've been trying stuff with the a href. I can't seem to get the code right.

Thanks.

Pacific Design Studios

Thanks.

Curt_C said: