I am looking for PERL coder...

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by PHP2, Jun 2, 2004.

  1. PHP2

    PHP2 Guest

    my friend has open bid by Rentacoder.com.. I expect that I am not bother any
    peron here if I post info about that.. for someone it can be interesting
    here..

    Ivan

    I am looking for PERL coder from Romania, Bulgaria, Russia or India for long
    terms relationship. I have not large budget but I wish work with same coder
    on few bids. Coder must have STRONG PERL and mod_perl experience.

    I have some computer qnowledge and I wish learn during bids. Same coder who
    win this bid, have from me additional educational set of 12 bids (12 months
    x $25/per month for my mod_perl education).

    My bid is active on https://www.rentacoder.com web site with name: 'Perl
    web education more advanced details' and you can send your bid offer.

    I have by Rent a Coder still one bid active: 'Anti spam script'

    PHP2, Jun 2, 2004

  2. Your expectations are incorrect.

    This is a discussion newsgroup, not a jobs newsgroup.

    Newsgroups with "job" in their name are where you should post jobs.

    Tad McClellan, Jun 2, 2004